Justin Timberlake

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alright gays, we are officially 24 hours until Justin kicks off his tour in Vancouver! He posted a tour style preview on IG. I must say that I do like some of what I saw. It’s classic suiting but with a modern edge.

These look fire!
IMG_5806.jpeg

IMG_5810.jpeg

This, not so much lol.
IMG_5805.jpeg

However, THIS is the look we should look out for. It’s a sleeveless shirt, which means we are definitely gonna get a good sight of his arms and those perfect pits. I hope he gets brave by ditching the tie and undoing some of the buttons during the performances. Fingers crossed!
IMG_5813.jpeg

IMG_5809.jpeg
IMG_5811.jpeg

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You beat me to it! Lol

Omg if he's hiding those biceps under those baggy clothes all night, I'll explode. He looks to be in amazing shape! Excited
I redid the post but that outfit immediately jumped out to me. I like it - even with the tie. Now, he needs to just lose the tie and undo buttons at some point during the show!

Reactions: Peter1999

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I redid the post but that outfit immediately jumped out to me. I like it - even with the tie. Now, he needs to just lose the tie and undo buttons at some point during the show!
Agreed. He literally looks amazing in that sleeveless shirt. THAT SHOULD BE THE OUTFIT ON IT'S OWN! Omg his team needs to tell him he's overdressing.

Reactions: ZacJ20

Exgotonic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My poor heart. My absolute dream man in a sleeveless short and in white socks. He is so beautiful and handsome! I wish there would’ve been some scene that showed him actually changing from one outfit to another. Preferably also taking his socks off haha

Reactions: Peter1999

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alright gays, we are officially 24 hours until Justin kicks off his tour in Vancouver! He posted a tour style preview on IG. I must say that I do like some of what I saw. It’s classic suiting but with a modern edge.

These look fire!
View attachment 129713431
View attachment 129713451

This, not so much lol.
View attachment 129713591

However, THIS is the look we should look out for. It’s a sleeveless shirt, which means we are definitely gonna get a good sight of his arms and those perfect pits. I hope he gets brave by ditching the tie and undoing some of the buttons during the performances. Fingers crossed!
View attachment 129713671
View attachment 129713701 View attachment 129713571
So it’s fair to say that I was spot on with my assumption for his wardrobe. Kudos to me lol

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just noticed something really crazy about this era. Justin didn’t cover a SINGLE magazine or do any feature spread! The only photo shoot we got was the one for his album. This is the first time this has happened in his career. No wonder things have felt so bland visually. Wow, lol.

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just noticed something really crazy about this era. Justin didn’t cover a SINGLE magazine or do any feature spread! The only photo shoot we got was the one for his album. This is the first time this has happened in his career. No wonder things have felt so bland visually. Wow, lol.
Most of his marketing was television/ social media. His appearances on Kimmel, SNL, Tiny Desk, awards shows, and behind the scenes. Who knows maybe he’ll release a full concert/documentary

Reactions: alexandersworld

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most of his marketing was television/ social media. His appearances on Kimmel, SNL, Tiny Desk, awards shows, and behind the scenes. Who knows maybe he’ll release a full concert/documentary
I know and that kinda sucks because that’s all legacy media. Would have loved to see him do a few magazines spreads. But I would definitely be here for a documentary.

Reactions: RocDaBoat