Justin and nick (justinickpgh)

glaceon5

Expert Member
Media
Seems like Justin went full radio silence. No more social media posts, his discord server which he used to hang out with his stream followers is almost abandoned. I wonder what's going on
if I wanted to be messy and start rumors, I’d guess he went on some reality show

randomex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if I wanted to be messy and start rumors, I’d guess he went on some reality show
Even if he did, there wouldn't be 15 months radio silence (except for some gym selfies). It's probably just some stressful new job, plus a partner, a pet, a gym obsession, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

Lanchan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like Justin went full radio silence. No more social media posts, his discord server which he used to hang out with his stream followers is almost abandoned. I wonder what's going on
New roids cycle gone bad? lol

Brazor20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed he doesn't list his BF in his Instagram bio anymore, but still follows him. He's not really active at all on Instagram but posts now and then on Twitter.

I'd assume it's work stress coupled with either breaking up or hitting a rough patch in their relationship, but who knows lol

Lanchan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
L
I noticed he doesn't list his BF in his Instagram bio anymore, but still follows him. He's not really active at all on Instagram but posts now and then on Twitter.

I'd assume it's work stress coupled with either breaking up or hitting a rough patch in their relationship, but who knows lol
Having your partner in your bio is unhinged energy anyway. Lol

Brazor20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nick won the post breakup war. Thriving and living and cuter boyfriend. Meanwhile the other one juiced up, catering to thirsty twitch fans, and living for the instagay content.

I always imagined it was going to be the other way around
He's also not even doing the latter two anymore. Barely posts anything on Instagram except pictures of the Seattle skyline and doesn't stream on Twitch anymore. So really, all he's got is the puffy upper body, whereas Nick stayed humble, stayed himself, and moved on.

THAT BEING SAID... I'd still sub to Justin's OnlyFans if he opened one lmao

sluttymd9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nick won the post breakup war. Thriving and living and cuter boyfriend. Meanwhile the other one juiced up, catering to thirsty twitch fans, and living for the instagay content.

I always imagined it was going to be the other way around

Was just thinking the same...Nick seems to be doing much better.

medmuslga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s a false equivalence and you know it. One relates to their height and the other relates to them being hot until you realized they were “too feminine.”

We’re also done w this conversation bc I’m not entertaining bad-faith arguments. ✌️
OMG...so f'd up. This is how gay guys choose to spread their hatred??? Try enjoying your life by just enjoying the photos or vids uploaded. Plenty of anti-gay realism out there without our own eating each other. Grow the F up!

Reactions: Nomdean

x79

Experimental Member
Media
Justin is not packing. He’s about 7”

They’re both terrible people and shouldn’t be in the public eye.

About two years ago Justin and I started talking through DMs, which moved to texting, which moved to video chatting, etc.

He came up with this whole story about how they’re separated but still post pictures together because of contracts. OK. Could be legitimate.

We talked daily for about a month and he was supposed to fly to Vegas to see me - started to answer less and less and then came up with some story about how he had to fly to Canada because his mother tried to commit suicide and he had to go. Plot twist, he stopped talking to me. Plot twist, they’re still together and were the whole time.

TLDR; he’s a garbage person and Nick is naive and an idiot because I told him what happened.

TLDRx2; no one should be worshipping or following them. Nothing but opportunists
7” isn’t enough for you? Maybe that’s why you’re so mad about the whole thing…he wasn’t cartoonishly hung. Or maybe you’re just a size queen with nothing else going on.