Media
Sexuality
No Response

slickboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is that little rectangle enterance and its function? Did they crawl into it to get inside the room? Or did they walk through a door? If so what’s the purpose of that small entry way? lol I’m so intrigued
I wonder too. I think it's probably an artifact from when the building had a different function and then walls were changed or an addition was put on. It may have been a barn, with a low entrance for livestock to minimize draft.

lpluvr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Waxed, don't get me wrong, I'm still sexually attracted to them both but waxed straight men are quite a turn off for me. Sigh.
OMG, too bad. It's their bodies. So sorry that they don't act exactly as you (someone who doesn't pay them a cent) would like. The entitlement is wild. Try a body hair thread on here. I'm sure there are plenty. Or photoshop their pics to add Gabe Kaplan pubes.

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG, too bad. It's their bodies. So sorry that they don't act exactly as you (someone who doesn't pay them a cent) would like. The entitlement is wild. Try a body hair thread on here. I'm sure there are plenty. Or photoshop their pics to add Gabe Kaplan pubes.
Next time you want to bark, make sure to make it makes sense. Find someone else to show your 'sassiness' or who'd find you sassy. Wrong tree, little puppy. Cringe.