Chicoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Don't waste your money, in one of his messages he said "do you want to see how I spit on my cock" and I thought it would be an explicit photo where I would see everything and in reality it's a series of photos where one of them shows him spitting but nothing more and That's why he charge $20 I told him that it was unfair that he didn't explain well what could be seen and what not in the photo because for $20 and seeing the same or similar photos that he has on his OF account and twitter is not at all right and his response was "have you read my biography" and yes the bio on OF says that it is not explicit but for the $6 he charges for the subscription I thought he was only referring to his profile but when he charged $20 on private message I thought it would be explicit and much more saying " "Do you want to see how I spit on my veiny Italian cock"...

Scoobydoofan1977

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OF really needs to do something about these scammers!
I read the fine print, they won't, it states you take 100% responsibility in what you purchase. I subscribed to a guy and he immediately deleted his account a day after. I was so pissed. And now I'm out the $$ that's why I'm cautious about buying content from others.

Chicoboy

Experimental Member
Media
OF really needs to do something about these scammers!

I read the fine print, they won't, it states you take 100% responsibility in what you purchase. I subscribed to a guy and he immediately deleted his account a day after. I was so pissed. And now I'm out the $$ that's why I'm cautious about buying content from others.
That's why I love Jakipz and he is my favorite content creator because he always specifies in great detail everything he sells so we know what we are going to buy, not like this thief who says he sells something and then it's not...