Joshua Colley

Zi19

Superior Member
Media
So he's in Love Victor, very short role in only two episodes.
His character was introduced as a closeted kid who Victor realised is gay bc he heard a notif sound from that app on his phone. Victor tried to support him but he ended up kissing Victor, it was super awkward, then he ran out. Then we got a shot of him in the finale during Victor's be brave speech, and in the next scene he bumped into Nico Greetham's character, and later they're shown talking together.

Kinda predictable storyline tbh, except for the part that he started out as closeted. And we didn't even get to see his journey of accepting himself, we just see him already talking to another guy.
Disappointing :(

Reactions: leafyos

RoboticLogic69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lmao he’s so gorgeous! I saw him in Senior Year & fell in love instantly… then I saw he was new/hadn’t had anything to thirst over. So I forgot about him after til I recently fell in love with him in Love Victor & realized it was the same one I loved from Senior Year . Truly amazing & he’s very underrated, I’m betting he will grow even more famous (like Michael Cimino) so we can get even better thirst content from him

Reactions: Balljunkie

Liamkelly

Sexy Member
Media
Lmao he’s so gorgeous! I saw him in Senior Year & fell in love instantly… then I saw he was new/hadn’t had anything to thirst over. So I forgot about him after til I recently fell in love with him in Love Victor & realized it was the same one I loved from Senior Year . Truly amazing & he’s very underrated, I’m betting he will grow even more famous (like Michael Cimino) so we can get even better thirst content from him
I feel like your definition of love might need a second look!

phaedrun

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a little hunk! Hate that my first thought is that pic's from a rooftop pool party during Pride.

Reactions: Matty12

MiloVenus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a little hunk! Hate that my first thought is that pic's from a rooftop pool party during Pride.
He was in Chicago for Lady Gaga's concert alongside Nico Greetham, Kevin McHale and Austin McKenzie, so, let's be real... might as well have been a Pride event. :p

FaPtejCXEAAI__V.jpg

Melcon Vernon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Zi19 and 6feetover