Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
it’s so upsetting that his thread was ended cause of the whole religion discussion because it was so unnecessary we should just continue to post pictures of him without discussing his beliefs
And yet you are hear to bring it back up and get it all started again. Well this thread wont last long now thank you very much.

jkc

Mythical Member
Media
goodluck-morgan-freeman.gif

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
Welcome to the site. I'm just glad that despite some posts being deleted here the thread isn't locked. Hoping it'll stay that way for as long as Josh is still active
What confuses me is my post was deleted and the post that's started it and will more the likely get it started again is still up? Isn't that lake having gangrene in your leg and only cutting off the bottom half and the doctors saying "hump well we solved half the problem lets call it done and hope the rest goes away." Lmao or is that just normal for the people and mods in here cause I'm still kinda new?

Reactions: Zi19

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What confuses me is my post was deleted and the post that's started it and will more the likely get it started again is still up? Isn't that lake having gangrene in your leg and only cutting off the bottom half and the doctors saying "hump well we solved half the problem lets call it done and hope the rest goes away." Lmao or is that just normal for the people and mods in here cause I'm still kinda new?

....Welcome to the board.
This site relies on reports. Sometimes there’s time to go back in the thread and find the starting point of trouble, and sometimes there isn’t. So if it’s not reported it might not get dealt with.

There are over two million members - thousands of posts a day. It is impossible to read every post. Rule violations have to be reported.

Reactions: reddie_gomz