Josha Stradowski, Actor

Red-curtain7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahh they only talked about some finnish alt band + arranging to meet for coffee in london which didnt happen. Conversation only came up cause i said i watched the wheel of time and he told me he spoke to rand
I wouldn’t have guessed he lives in London, would’ve assumed Netherlands or US or something.

Red-curtain7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t think he lives in London, I think he probably lives in eastern Europe right now because of wheel of time.
I don’t actually know where they film that, went through a bit of a hyper obsession when the second season was on though. Are they still filming it? I try to find set leaks and photos of them filming the current season but couldn’t find anything sadly. Wanted to know where they were atm

Reactions: ZChromo

ZChromo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t actually know where they film that, went through a bit of a hyper obsession when the second season was on though. Are they still filming it? I try to find set leaks and photos of them filming the current season but couldn’t find anything sadly. Wanted to know where they were atm
They finished S3 in October, and it was in the Czech Republic. Not sure where Strad is now, but the last pics I saw were of him at the subtitle festival in Bulgaria. ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ