Josh King On Instagram And Onlyfans

SquatsNDeads

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve seen him at the gym before. He was posing shirtless in the mirror and I was having heart palpitations, as I walked passed him my phone fell out of my shorts and landed right beside him, I had to bend down and pick it up, I probably looked like a nervous idiot, he was nice, he kind of laughed.
Omg I would hav fainted. Which gym where?!?

Acensionstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone, one question, his OF worth it?
It used to be like last year (early 2021) I unsubscribed then just because I wanted to check other pages out. I recently wanted to resubscribe again but it looks like he completely stopped posting. I guess he’s with a girl who doesn’t like it lol

can anyone confirm?

Reactions: Antoniooo

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
View attachment 78704071

I saw an account with reels video of his tiktok (maybe?). I don't know if those were recent videos. It seems like he's a full-time Bi now and he seems proud.
It's just a grift. Anyone in Seth Breezy's orbit does this cringe fake bullshit on tiktok.

Lostinspace22

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just a grift. Anyone in Seth Breezy's orbit does this cringe fake bullshit on tiktok.
:emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head::emoji_speaking_head:
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!!!

These boys are not gay or Bi. They are just pretending, so that they can get that coin for putting on a show of what they believe people want to see….a straight guy doing gay things. Don’t fall for it folks. It’s all an act.

GodlyDemon333

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 78704071

I saw an account with reels video of his tiktok (maybe?). I don't know if those were recent videos. It seems like he's a full-time Bi now and he seems proud.
They're just reposts of his old TikToks and he was totally lying in all of them to get attention and more OF subscribers. This was around the time when he came under Breezy's wing and got caught faking sex acts on multiple occasions. Also he was claiming single, despite living with his girlfriend in HER home.

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're just reposts of his old TikToks and he was totally lying in all of them to get attention and more OF subscribers. This was around the time when he came under Breezy's wing and got caught faking sex acts on multiple occasions. Also he was claiming single, despite living with his girlfriend in HER home.
holy

Reactions: DarkLordOfLAX