Photos & Videos Josh Herbert

Djscottj21

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Josh totally has a semi or perhaps total hard on. Check out the gif to see it moving in his pants. This was probably not the first take of the video so it’s not inconceivable that he got an erection from jumping on her several times.

Who knows maybe Abbie said she would do some dirty things to him if he agreed to make the video.

Attachments

Candicemcqueen

Legendary Member
Media
The forbidden temple that is his ass, oof.
Content like this makes me wonder if he knows that we ogle him and I hope he finds some enjoyment in it
I hope he does know. Maybe he’ll start wearing tighter pants. Although I think his wife knows too which is why he doesn’t go as far as he could

Candicemcqueen

Legendary Member
Media
Of course she would. She definitely gives controlling vibes. I think she’s the reason he changed the clothes he wears when he does ice baths. He used to do them in his underwear and now he’s got this spandex/rubberized pant.
his wife posted a tiktok of him watering the yard yesterday that had shirtless and him sporting a full chubby under his sweatpants – all the comments were WILD. she must've noticed and deleted it QUICKLY.

Reactions: JamesMorgan

Candicemcqueen

Legendary Member
Media
Of course she would. She definitely gives controlling vibes. I think she’s the reason he changed the clothes he wears when he does ice baths. He used to do them in his underwear and now he’s got this spandex/rubberized pant.
I’m gonna assume no one has the video. I’ve got to start checking their TikTok’s now