Josh Hedley Onlyfans

bingobingo12

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boring as fuck OF page. Posts only photos or super quick videos, then sends 'good' stuff in privates, but the good stuff isn't even that good, just quick cum videos, doesn't show tattoos or face so could legit be videos of anyone
Wish I saw your comment before I subbed, really shit content barely posts at all.

Robbo29

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah guys, he started strong and just got worse. 9 posts in the last month and 2 of those were the same picture. He sent out a PPV tonight for $9 but it's only like 40sec long, as are all his videos.

Currently not worth subscribing. Unless he levels up his content and starts making videos at least 4-5+ minutes I'll renew my subscription.
I know Josh is on here so thanks bro for the content you have posted, maybe I'll be back some day!

DiceyKing24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His content is trash, won’t be resubscribing. 30 second videos are “full” videos he reckons. Shit posts, shit videos in inbox, not worth it. If you’re gonna do something and expect people to pay, do a good job of it.

too many of these “insta famous” people think they can just create a OF and post trash content and think people will pay. It’s for entertainment and if your page isn’t entertaining, give it up. If he posted what he posts on Insta, but naked it’d be better than his last 10 posts.

bingobingo12

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His content is trash, won’t be resubscribing. 30 second videos are “full” videos he reckons. Shit posts, shit videos in inbox, not worth it. If you’re gonna do something and expect people to pay, do a good job of it.

too many of these “insta famous” people think they can just create a OF and post trash content and think people will pay. It’s for entertainment and if your page isn’t entertaining, give it up. If he posted what he posts on Insta, but naked it’d be better than his last 10 posts.

Agreed, he's really hot but content is not worth the price at all.

wildingyandere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Looks like most of his content is typical straight guy on of stuff. Post mainly the girl he’s fucking when we actually just wanna see his dick. I hate when guys do that, if we wanted to see her we would’ve subbed to her but we subbed to u so obviously we wanna see u!!