chap1590

Superior Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
It looks like a scam…
It is a scam I just did DM them and I asked him how much he said thousand dollars so this is not him Josh Bailey does not have a Twitter account but allegedly whoever has this account. Allegedly has nude photos and videos of him.

chap1590

Superior Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Cmon. What an expensive dick LMAO
I think he reads the comments in this thread. He was talking about us calling it a "scam" and that gave me the indication that he reads this thread completely and knows exactly what is going on. On the contrary, $1000 for pics/vids, is way out of my budget and I still have reservations about his Twitter account but he has content for purchase.

Reactions: honey97

honey97

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think he reads the comments in this thread. He was talking about us calling it a "scam" and that gave me the indication that he reads this thread completely and knows exactly what is going on. On the contrary, $1000 for pics/vids, is way out of my budget and I still have reservations about his Twitter account but he has content for purchase.
Josh if you read that please make an OF. You have too much gifts to share

honey97

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's baptized, a full Christian. Y'all won't be seeing an onlyfans from him.
All those « christians » but doing some crazy thing on screen, behind the screen or the scene… Something Ive learned in my christian life: beautiful face not equal beautiful spirit not all of them showing god love or saying the best verse in BIO are really with god. Something i have learned in my spiritual life (not relegion creates by men) to connect to my soul, my power god gaves me at the begining.

Ashton his friend is christian too but all he is doing is show off his huge bulge while running of doin’ gym

honey97

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What are they supposed to do, leave there dicks at home? Once a hung guy is in athletic clothes that bulge is gonna show.
You totaly get what Im saying. It is a fact that you cant hide it but it is another fact that you came to play in edit videos with big slow motion zoomin with ur balls and dick swinging left to right with zoomin in slow motion again and again on all of your content.

d3m3trius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All those « christians » but doing some crazy thing on screen, behind the screen or the scene… Something Ive learned in my christian life: beautiful face not equal beautiful spirit not all of them showing god love or saying the best verse in BIO are really with god. Something i have learned in my spiritual life (not relegion creates by men) to connect to my soul, my power god gaves me at the begining.

Ashton his friend is christian too but all he is doing is show off his huge bulge while running of doin’ gym
Some one with common sense....i see you have discernment....josh be playing in yall face with that christian mess but i digress

d3m3trius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He was basically telling people to stop comparing their self’s to others because for the most part it hurts more than it helps and to continue to focus on our goals.
Ok thanks...
I agree because you never know what folks did to get where they are at and you may not want to take the road they took if they selling they soul,,steroids, demonic pathways and self degrading means and etc