• Upcoming Server Maintenance
    On Tuesday May 28th, at 10 AM (Eastern) we will be starting on a series of hardware updates to help improve site performance.

LPSG will be down for 20-30 minutes during this time while we carry this out.

You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Jose Julio

boysRtheBest

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cerrado como no entiendo puedes explicarme
Clique no ícone do seu perfil no menu superior direito, selecione a opção Privacidade (Privacy), depois procure pela opção "Allow users to:" procure "Start conversations with you" e escolha a opção Members Only.
Se quiser que possam ver seu perfil, também altere a seguinte opção: "View your details on your profile page".

Se quiser você também pode me seguir pra eu poder conversar em particular e não spammar este tópico.
-----------------
Click at your profile icon on the top right menu, select the option Privacy, then look for the option "Allow users to:", look for "Start conversations with you" and change it to Members only.
If you want people to be able to see your profile, also change this option: "View your details on your profile page".

If you will, you can also follow me, so I can talk private to not spam this thread anymore.

Miguelglt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clique no ícone do seu perfil no menu superior direito, selecione a opção Privacidade (Privacy), depois procure pela opção "Allow users to:" procure "Start conversations with you" e escolha a opção Members Only.
Se quiser que possam ver seu perfil, também altere a seguinte opção: "View your details on your profile page".

Se quiser você também pode me seguir pra eu poder conversar em particular e não spammar este tópico.
-----------------
Click at your profile icon on the top right menu, select the option Privacy, then look for the option "Allow users to:", look for "Start conversations with you" and change it to Members only.
If you want people to be able to see your profile, also change this option: "View your details on your profile page".

If you will, you can also follow me, so I can talk private to not spam this thread anymore.
Muchas gracias ya modifique ya puedo recibir mensajes. Hay dos nuevas publicaciones de jose. En su only.