Jose dones stripper

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I bit the bullet and signed up. The positives, all his content is on there. There’s a lot and it’s nasty. The cons: the updates are 90% recycled and any new content is really worthy of that price…at all.
Thank you for reviewing though what do you mean by nasty? Like dildos? Hole close ups? Stuff with guys? Or do you mean like fetish stuff? Is anything much different from what we already have here or is that what you by recycled?

peter46739

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for reviewing though what do you mean by nasty? Like dildos? Hole close ups? Stuff with guys? Or do you mean like fetish stuff? Is anything much different from what we already have here or is that what you by recycled?
It’s all recycled. There’s some good stuff on there if you’ve never seen it. But if you have, you’ll be disappointed that you spent $50 when there’s creators doing a whole lot more to earn it!

Emsterik

Legendary Member
Media
So I bit the bullet and signed up. The positives, all his content is on there. There’s a lot and it’s nasty. The cons: the updates are 90% recycled and any new content is really worthy of that price…at all.
So I've only ever seen one video where he let a guy eat his ass and suck him off. Are there additional videos of him with men? If so I may resub. I was subbed a real long time ago.

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So I've only ever seen one video where he let a guy eat his ass and suck him off. Are there additional videos of him with men? If so I may resub. I was subbed a real long time ago.
the answer is no

there's only ONE oral video on his OF and it already leaked everywhere over a year ago. He made another one before that that also leaked and it's not even there.

he reposts the same content over and over (most of them less than 1 minute long clips)

it's definitely not worth it for that crazy price he's charging ($50)

peter46739

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the answer is no

there's only ONE oral video on his OF and it already leaked everywhere over a year ago. He made another one before that that also leaked and it's not even there.

he reposts the same content over and over (most of them less than 1 minute long clips)

it's definitely not worth it for that crazy price he's charging ($50)
You nailed it. The same videos from 2020 over and over and over and over again