Jordan torres

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
stop telling folks how to spend their money smh
If you don't want anyone telling other people how to spend their own money, then I guess that means you'll be spending the $125.00 to open Jordan's "mystery box" of content? Cause that's the whole idea here, right?

Oh what, I guess that's me telling you how to spend your money too. Whoops my bad. Hmmm, I guess it works both ways.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Somebody plz shutdown this thread..
That would be the best idea of the year, but one of his overly obsessed fans on here would just start a new one, posting the same exact content all over again. Acting like it's something brand new that nobody has ever seen before.

But for anyone who's that into him, at this point they just needs to download & or buy all of his content and enjoy it for themselves. Instead of pushing and expecting other people to put it all together for them.

But anyone who's in their "right mind" should know that when they get so angry with strangers from online over being able to see whatever hot guy in a sexual way, that's when they've gone too far with it. We all enjoy what we can see from any of these hot guys, but it should never be so important that we have to lose our peace, fight with others, and have anxiety over it.

Reactions: MessiahofShxde