Jordan morello

BruklynMUA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh god i thought he learned the lesson last time why is he doing it again? He changed the name and everything ...i mean i wish him the best but it didn't go well last time we saw it people aren't interested in the clothes but what's behind them clothes u.u apparently he's also making female stuff now i hope that helps?
Did he stop doing the underwear brand? Did he say why?

I think it could have been legal. I swear the name Shorty's has been used by a few brands (just based on a quick google search) so maybe he ran into problems with the name and had to change the name?

Also, wasn't it dropshipped? They were standard pre-made items. Hard to lose money on that, especially with all the desperate marketing he was doing.

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think it could have been legal. I swear the name Shorty's has been used by a few brands (just based on a quick google search) so maybe he ran into problems with the name and had to change the name?

Also, wasn't it dropshipped? They were standard pre-made items. Hard to lose money on that, especially with all the desperate marketing he was doing.
He said he lost money in one of his last videos and no he wasn't doing desperate marketing he barely promoted the thing once or twice a week i was there following his everything i know the more time pased the least he would talk about his brand instead he would talk about religion and all of that

incognithoe1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

which is why I don’t understand the sketches.

LinManuelthirster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not doing a great job since you can't see anything in these ...specially compared to how slutty his old ones were u.u
Yeah, at least he showed parts of his v-line but not compared to him being shirtless holding the curtains, later on the bed or coming out of the water on the beach