Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Absolutely..we all know the justice system is notoriously fair to people of color especially when it's a black man vs a white woman

They both seem messed up and in a Mutually toxic relationship...and he also had evidence of her abuse but the police wouldn't bring charges up on her most likely so the prosecutor could play on an angry black man beating on a tiny white girl it wasn't a fair trial before it started so how it ends is irrelevant

We all saw her chasing him which to me looks like he was trying to remove himself from a situation before things got worse

but MOST IMPORTANTLY I'd still fxuk the shit out of jm
didn’t he abuse his black ex too? yes the system is shady but some black men simply just abuse personified. it’s just what it is

Reactions: Salaczar74

Random1812

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
didn’t he abuse his black ex too? yes the system is shady but some black men simply just abuse personified. it’s just what it is
U mean some men, not some BLACK men because it's not at all exclusive to us especially looking at white men in USA. And personified.....did she have multiple stints in the hospital and broken bones with brains damage... isolation from friends and family gtfoh

Random1812

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AT THE END OF THE DAY, majors will never work in Hollywood again. the man was found guilty and he will never reach the fame he did before. get over it and go support hot actors that don’t have this kind of baggage. there’s plenty of them View attachment 116897711
Blah blah blah

Floydkeepter

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AT THE END OF THE DAY, majors will never work in Hollywood again. the man was found guilty and he will never reach the fame he did before. get over it and go support hot actors that don’t have this kind of baggage. there’s plenty of them View attachment 116897711
Wait.. is he like guilty guilty? I'm reading conflicting stories about him being a victim and him being the perpetrator himself. Can someone post a confirmed evidence-based story about him and his case/s?

Floydkeepter

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but He did get his contract with DIOR historically renewed for 20 million dollars in MAY 2023.

But he didn't get his movie shelved, The studio simply released a press release saying he was going to rehab and went on to shield him from the press during promotion, in order to protect their investment and it still turned out to be a dud.

Do you think anyone is going to step up and be this gracious to Majors? Absolutely NOT, Look at how quickly Marvel announced his dismissal. He is going to be made an example of, and will have to basically claw his way back from the depths of rock bottom. Any person of color looking at these examples can see clear as day the inherent bias.
Marvel and DC are different though. DC is just a plain crappy studio/producer. The fact that they employ/appoint the controversial James Gunn to lead Superman, still cast the problematic Amber Heard and Ezra Miller, fire Henry Cavill, canceled his return as Superman and possible faceoff with Black Adam in a movie, etc... shows they (DC) have no sensibility to their audience and moral sense in their decisions. That's why their movies FLOP.

• Haha
Reactions: Godzuki23

Trev5463

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tbh this is just the start sure some people actually do bad things especially in Hollywood some or obvious while others aren’t Jonathan is one of those obvious ones especially with all the vids that came out and him calling the cops which I forgot about which makes it worse lol but now they going after vin diesel with him idk anything about so I don’t got a opinion other than me hating people waiting 10 years to say something I was 13 when that supposedly happened I can understand days weeks even but years I just head out even if it’s true

SirCeleste

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
U mean some men, not some BLACK men because it's not at all exclusive to us especially looking at white men in USA. And personified.....did she have multiple stints in the hospital and broken bones with brains damage... isolation from friends and family gtfoh
idk why you’re angry. i only spoke about the community i know first-hand. i never said it was exclusive to black men. let’s be civil pls

Trev5463

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh
I guess you don't understand anything about being a victim and trauma.
I do that’s y I said I can understand months or weeks years tho I feel like ur trying get something especially when waiting exactly when the person gets really big cause 10 years is really a long time and nowadays they can’t say people wouldn’t believe them cause most people believe all women so it’s actually easier for them to come out there is only a few who wants proof before hand which makes sense obviously

Random1812

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone read into what actually happen in court with the verdict..he was only found guilty of the misdemeanor charges that were about what was seen in the video. The assault is him twisting her finder when he was snatching his phone back and forcing her back in the car. The serious charges that everyone have been talking about he was acquitted of

Bootylover_DJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did anyone read into what actually happen in court with the verdict..he was only found guilty of the misdemeanor charges that were about what was seen in the video. The assault is him twisting her finder when he was snatching his phone back and forcing her back in the car. The serious charges that everyone have been talking about he was acquitted of
Don’t bother, they’ve convicted him mentally in the chat, so there’s no going back.