Gold
Media
Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why's he on Grindr if he has a fiance?
Because Grindr isn't just for single people and not everyone leads a heteronormatively monogamous life. Maybe be a little less judgmental and open your eyes to the world as it is and understand that not everyone subscribes to your singularly myopic view of life.

Pierxe234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because Grindr isn't just for single people and not everyone leads a heteronormatively monogamous life. Maybe be a little less judgmental and open your eyes to the world as it is and understand that not everyone subscribes to your singularly myopic view of life.
uh... u need to stop assuming shit. I have no problem at all with poly relationships and I consider it fine. I asked since he seemed like a monogamous dude super in love with his fiance on social media. U could use ur own advice and stop jumping the gun on people MR.Social justice warrior

• Haha
Reactions: zabakingboy

pbrunner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No need to be so defensive.

• Haha
Reactions: zabakingboy

musicmix

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uh... u need to stop assuming shit. I have no problem at all with poly relationships and I consider it fine. I asked since he seemed like a monogamous dude super in love with his fiance on social media. U could use ur own advice and stop jumping the gun on people MR.Social justice warrior
Words have meanings. You jump to conclusions about someone that you know nothing about and then bristle at getting called out for it.

Pierxe234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Words have meanings. You jump to conclusions about someone that you know nothing about and then bristle at getting called out for it.
A comeback as weak as ur pull out game Karen. I didn't jump to conclusions I was sarcastic since that dude said he was on Grindr(and u like an idiot believing what he said). Not interested in creating drama unlike u drama queen.

Alditra

Loved Member
Media
He had pics on here and male general (you saw eeeeeeevrythinggggggg) but he shut down the thread and got the pics deleted on MG. But he's got an OF coming soon, doubt if he'll show us what I'm reallyyyyyy looking for, but we'll see soon enough.
When is it? Pic on here on lpsg? Is he uncut? 5 incher?