Jon Kung Chef Pics?

Ems92

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had pics on here and male general (you saw eeeeeeevrythinggggggg) but he shut down the thread and got the pics deleted on MG. But he's got an OF coming soon, doubt if he'll show us what I'm reallyyyyyy looking for, but we'll see soon enough.

zabakingboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He had pics on here and male general (you saw eeeeeeevrythinggggggg) but he shut down the thread and got the pics deleted on MG. But he's got an OF coming soon, doubt if he'll show us what I'm reallyyyyyy looking for, but we'll see soon enough.
I am sure it lives on the internet somewhere :D

daRose

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has an OF coming soon?! Where did you hear that?

Also i wish i had saved those pics from the original thread. Apparently they were from grinder.

Reactions: freaque and Scizor

musicmix

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He has an OF coming soon?! Where did you hear that?

Also i wish i had saved those pics from the original thread. Apparently they were from grinder.
It was a play on words. A joke. He wrote, "Only Flan coming soon..." or something to that effect, but he used the word "flan" as a play on words, since he's a chef. I highly doubt that he's about to start an OF just to do "collabs" (LMAO) and destroy his little cash cow that he's built.

Reactions: daRose

vcarw77

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have such a crush on this man. He was also on a podcast talking about letting bottoms eat whatever they want and from the verbiage it implied he's a top. I'm sure he's such a confident fucker.
He's on Grindr as a verse top and his fiancee is definitely a bottom. I'd post the pic of his Grindr but he'd probably get it taken down. He knows about this website.

I am curious if he's a verse top looking for a top or a bottom though.

MartinAndrogyny987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you dm me please?
He's on Grindr as a verse top and his fiancee is definitely a bottom. I'd post the pic of his Grindr but he'd probably get it taken down. He knows about this website.

Gtdude25

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Same. DM me. Would love to see.