Jon Hamm

craems

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also makes my original theory about the ass shot being a body double seem more plausible. This is why I can't stand American actors. They're so prudish about showing nudity. European actors do full nudity without any prosthetics. So many Euro actors have no issue showing their small soft cocks. It's an interesting reflection of overall American sentiment towards the nude human body.
Not trying to interrupt your think-piece, but the same article that talks about his nipples confirms that is IS in fact his butt. So if you take one fact from that source as truth, you should take them both. It’s his ass.

techphil92

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not trying to interrupt your think-piece, but the same article that talks about his nipples confirms that is IS in fact his butt. So if you take one fact from that source as truth, you should take them both. It’s his ass.
Not a think piece just my opinion. Man folks just love to try and start fights here. I'm not taking the bait.

nsguy45

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hamm was on Jimmy Kimmel last evening and confirmed it’s his butt and he wore a cock sock. He also said the nipples and nipple piercings were pasted on and offered a photo of them being pasted on him.

Captain Bedrock

Sexy Member
Media
Hamm was on Jimmy Kimmel last evening and confirmed it’s his butt and he wore a cock sock. He also said the nipples and nipple piercings were pasted on and offered a photo of them being pasted on him.
Exactly. The fake nipples had nothing to do with him being demure, he's shown his nipples many times, it's just because that was the easiest way of creating the pierced nipples effect without actually piercing them.

Reactions: sizequeenie

silvin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Exactly. The fake nipples had nothing to do with him being demure, he's shown his nipples many times, it's just because that was the easiest way of creating the pierced nipples effect without actually piercing them.
Didn't they ever hear of superglue?