John Lindsey Ig: Themovementjourney

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He’s so hot but his masculinity obsession seems toxic. Everything about him is his need to flex he’s a man. The meals he posts, the sponsors of male hormone boosters, the fake deep voice
Sure I can see what you mean, but I don’t actually think there’s toxicity in the way he expresses his masculinity.
The meals are basically what his wife cooks and promotes her Instagram , which is cute. And the flexibility or stretching exercises, I rather those than him being a gym bro .

He really is hot, though. God help me, I even like his hair.

Reactions: Risingfr

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sure I can see what you mean, but I don’t actually think there’s toxicity in the way he expresses his masculinity.
The meals are basically what his wife cooks and promotes her Instagram , which is cute. And the flexibility or stretching exercises, I rather those than him being a gym bro .

He really is hot, though. God help me, I even like his hair.
I get that,
But even when he was asked how he does his hair on his stories the response was ‘I get whatever my wife tells them’
Like caring about how his hair looks is not masculine enough for him or something

Reactions: Risingfr

jco72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get that,
But even when he was asked how he does his hair on his stories the response was ‘I get whatever my wife tells them’
Like caring about how his hair looks is not masculine enough for him or something
So? That's him. Not necessarily toxic.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There’s something about that first pic that got me all hot and bothered.