Joey Kirchner

semajas06

Loved Member
Media
He was literally in episode 6 of the historical LGBTQ themed limited series Fellow Travelers opposite actor Matt Bomer as of earlier this week!
Oh wow I didn’t watch the new ep yet. He’s so sexy in that kinda country/southern way. Hopefully he’ll return and have some steamy scenes with Matt if he hasn’t already. If he’s booking mainstream gigs then an OF won't be incoming I guess. I always thought he maybe would be the type who would but if he was ever going to it probably would’ve been before his reality tv stint. His photoshoots with Joseph Lally are probably the sexiest I’ve seen from him.
1701850414193.png

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh wow I didn’t watch the new ep yet. He’s so sexy in that kinda country/southern way. Hopefully he’ll return and have some steamy scenes with Matt if he hasn’t already. If he’s booking mainstream gigs then an OF won't be incoming I guess. I always thought he maybe would be the type who would but if he was ever going to it probably would’ve been before his reality tv stint. His photoshoots with Joseph Lally are probably the sexiest I’ve seen from him.
View attachment 115214241
He was just playing a one off extra, a handyman (character was already fired in the episode). He's not coming back