Joe Zieja

Mikkee92992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as Joe gives me the hots I don’t really understand all the posters saying how they want to have rough sex with him.

Really?

To each his own I guess but if you ask me a guy like Joe was meant to be enjoyed like a fine wine.

Smell his pits. Feel up his thighs and kneed his perky ass cheeks. Take his ample balls into your mouth one by one and appreciate how big and plump they are. When you suck his cock feel it’s contours with your tongue as it goes from soft to hard and make sure that when he cums you fell gratitude for being allowed to taste some of that extra premium baby batter he shared with you.
This isn't really a place to be all sentimental and poetic. Let us have our fun with me you keep your sadistical remarks to yourself.

Dreamer550

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
As much as Joe gives me the hots I don’t really understand all the posters saying how they want to have rough sex with him.

Really?

To each his own I guess but if you ask me a guy like Joe was meant to be enjoyed like a fine wine.

Smell his pits. Feel up his thighs and kneed his perky ass cheeks. Take his ample balls into your mouth one by one and appreciate how big and plump they are. When you suck his cock feel it’s contours with your tongue as it goes from soft to hard and make sure that when he cums you fell gratitude for being allowed to taste some of that extra premium baby batter he shared with you.
I want this for me too

ShookedTea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Outside of jokes, i do believe he makes love in SO MANY ways, sometimes hard and fast and sometimes slow, but always talking care of his partner and making them cum
I see him as the type to start slow, making sure you're adapted to the size of his cock first with slow thrusts. Very caring and romantic until he fucks like a jackhammer.

Reactions: Drakenfan

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see him as the type to start slow, making sure you're adapted to the size of his cock first with slow thrusts. Very caring and romantic until he fucks like a jackhammer.
THIS, like how it actually should be, slow ay first to get use to the size and then, go with 0 limits

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight