Joe Manganiello

Bgpolmast

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m sure Joe is spending most of his time in the bedroom this last few weeks...he’s making a Baby;)

Way to go Joseph;) View attachment 123094041
Please! So he can stop carrying the freaking chihuahua everywhere! It’s become beyond ridiculous! A 6’5” man carrying a tiny dog in a blanket everywhere is a huge turn off

ImNotHereToPost

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please! So he can stop carrying the freaking chihuahua everywhere! It’s become beyond ridiculous! A 6’5” man carrying a tiny dog in a blanket everywhere is a huge turn off
I luv Joe regardless...this girl is the answer to all my prayers, if Joe’s swimmer can bust inside her tight vajayjay...hello Baby Boy, goodbye chuwawa;)

ImNotHereToPost

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did I miss something? He's trying to have a baby with this girl? What happened to Sofia Vergara?
U missed it by about over 7 months gf...

But please don’t lose any sleep bout Sofia ok bec Joe is now back on track....BababaBoom...a man as hot as Joseph deserves to plant his many seeds...I just hope that Joe still knows where to “slide” it ;)

Last edited:

Musclefan89

Cherished Member
Media
I’m just gonna say it. I hope one day he looks like he did as Alcide and how he did the Magic Mike movies again. When he looked like this , he was the hottest and most alpha male on the screen. The hair , the beard , the body. Nobody is hotter than this era of Joe

Attachments