Joe keery

mostlystr8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to think this dude was hot but now I just wanna punch him because I'm so tired of hearing that fuckin song off TikTok--the one that sounds like a shitty Beach House ripoff--I don't even have TikTok and I still hear it multiple times a day just browsing the internet

mikey001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to think this dude was hot but now I just wanna punch him because I'm so tired of hearing that fuckin song off TikTok--the one that sounds like a shitty Beach House ripoff--I don't even have TikTok and I still hear it multiple times a day just browsing the internet
relatable :laughing:

tt_foobar

Expert Member
Media
tic tac toe

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What song?