Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get sick when I think about the scummy little runt. Don't like him never did, he's ugly, not funny, too fucking full of himself and if he was vaporized by aliens I'd pledge to them my unending gratitude.
+1

Never liked him either.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Last night on Jimmy Fallon he was wearing a brown suit and when he came out on stage his fat knob was showing, vpl hot!

Only losers that get their rags at Goodwill wear brown suits. Brown isn't even a real color in the clothing world......then again Fallon isn't a real person so it works out.

Edit: Nothing against Goodwill, just their poor selection of clothing. They are great for other things like appliances and furniture and dishes.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Attachments

Nychungguy

Sexy Member
Media
i'm surprised his show is doing so well. he really is not talented, except for playing a few musicians. he like to laugh at everything on his show that is really NOT funny.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This clip is from September 16, 2010. I cannot believe that no one has seen this. The night Regis said it I have been staring at Fallon's crotch ever since. Tom Ford makes all of his suits! I hope I posted this right I do not do it often. :biggrin1:

IT WORKED! ENJOY!

Regis Philbin Admits Penis Envy After Seeing Jimmy Fallon's Speedo

gawker.com/.../regis-philbin-admits-penis-envy-after-seeing-jim...‎

Gawker

Sep 16, 2010 - On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night, Regis Philbin recounts a ... first wish: Some big time celebrity calling me well hung on national TV.

Last edited:

jjpooks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
didn't like him on SNL days, but i warmed up to him now. he's actually very likeable. glad he stayed and in his elements now. my fav. will always be letterman, leno sucked.

letterman > kimmel > ferguson > fallon > leno

• Haha
Reactions: tonyhf78

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
My introduction to Jimmy Fallon was through some SNL skits that were collected on DVD. He had the annoying habit of laughing at everything, and in particular I recall one segment with Christopher Walken, who was trying to show JF some sort of dance steps. I'm not sure how Walken got through it, with all of JF's quasi-giggling. I must say, he wasn't bad looking back then.

Norcal420

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My introduction to Jimmy Fallon was through some SNL skits that were collected on DVD. He had the annoying habit of laughing at everything, and in particular I recall one segment with Christopher Walken, who was trying to show JF some sort of dance steps. I'm not sure how Walken got through it, with all of JF's quasi-giggling. I must say, he wasn't bad looking back then.

He is notorious for breaking, but that's why he's like able as a late night host he's not afraid to laugh at himself, seems relatable and down to earth when interviewing people and some of the sketches are pretty damn hilarious

Studio Sixbey- Downton Abbey spoof
Joking Bad- Breaking Bad spoof
The Jersey floor- a Jersey Shore spoof

Or my favorite "The Game of Desks" a Game of Thrones spoof but he grew a beard while they were filming it he grew a beard and got super sexy