Jim Carrey

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he is probably hung. There's a scence in "Me, Myself, and Irene" (I think) where he pulls down pants and underwear and goes into a crouch position on his lawn. The camera pulls away quickly, but you can see the outline of a big peenis and balls swinging below his crotch.

As I describe this scene, it sounds idiotic to me, but I think that's a correct description, and there must have been some reason for his nudity on the front lawn.

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he is probably hung. There's a scence in "Me, Myself, and Irene" (I think) where he pulls down pants and underwear and goes into a crouch position on his lawn. The camera pulls away quickly, but you can see the outline of a big peenis and balls swinging below his crotch.

As I describe this scene, it sounds idiotic to me, but I think that's a correct description, and there must have been some reason for his nudity on the front lawn.

"Scene," not scence.

Maybe it's something like in "Van Wilder" where the guy is afflicted with sudden diarrhea and has to yank down his clothes to relieve himself .. wherever. (In "Van Wilder," it's actor Daniel Cosgrove who craps a waste paper basket with disgusting sound effects in front of a large group of school administrators after being fed an emetic smoothie drink. My brother and I still laugh like crazy over that stupid scene.)

hanksteel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If Jim Carrey is hung, He has done one hell of a job Hiding it all these years :)
Now why aren't there any threads on Richard Tyson...He has a bulge that won't
quit...The kind of package you just can't hide...anyone agree?

mikey41

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If Jim Carrey is hung, He has done one hell of a job Hiding it all these years :)
Now why aren't there any threads on Richard Tyson...He has a bulge that won't
quit...The kind of package you just can't hide...anyone agree?

I agree! Hot looking man and a huge cock!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jim Carrey did a movie in the 80s called Once Bitten and he wore jeans all throughout it, and showed an impressive bulge.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Jennie McCarthy is a girl that would like big a dick I'm thinking. Carrey is good looking but he like Jerry Lewis to wierd.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
I luv Jim Carey, but having seen him in his tighty whiteys many times on in livng color...Especially when he played the female body builder and would wear a 2 piece bikini...I doubt he's hung. Could be a grower tho...Who knows...Whtever the case I luv JC :)

Justgoing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jim Carrey is supposedly hung, I've lived & worked in Hollywood, and have heard that said quite often...BUT, (JPhil, Baby, PLEASE Don't be so hard on yourself)... Jim does NOT, (and I have seen him on several occasions),Have the Ripped, Toned Body, as seen in the Boat Pic. He's NOT FAT or OVERWEIGHT, but he is NOT built like that. No disrespect to him or you intended...HONESTLY!

dirtdirt

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Really.....a black/white photo....what is Jim Carrey eighty years old....so fake. The movie Once Bitten has a shower scene where his friends try to cheak and see if he has a bite mark on his dick and show a little part of his junk. Nothing remarkable.

DaddiesBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You must be the dumbest fucken person on the planet if you think that pic is real.

Really? Last time I checked I was a medical student at a tier 2 school who Is studying biological calculus and physics. I also remember graduating high school with a 4.4 Grade Point Average. Dumbest person on the planet for believing a picture that I saw on the 4 inch screen of my cell phone? I think other things would classify me as
Dumb if that was case. I'm actually pretty smart....

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really? Last time I checked I was a medical student at a tier 2 school who Is studying biological calculus and physics. I also remember graduating high school with a 4.4 Grade Point Average. Dumbest person on the planet for believing a picture that I saw on the 4 inch screen of my cell phone? I think other things would classify me as
Dumb if that was case. I'm actually pretty smart....

And you have a nice dick....... just sayin ! don't jump all over me. :wink: