Jiggy Turner

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is it just me or do yall find it odd that his mom is like okay with taking pictures of him with his print showing and shirt off n stuff.. idk it’s just kinda weird to me
She needs to start talking them of him with his briefs around his ankles…he’s aging out of the young dumb ingenue bracket that get attention for being new & mysterious. Time to start providing some actual substance before people’s attention span’s expire. His body and dimples are mouthwatering

Cookielurk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
She needs to start talking them of him with his briefs around his ankles…he’s aging out of the young dumb ingenue bracket that get attention for being new & mysterious. Time to start providing some actual substance before people’s attention span’s expire. His body and dimples are mouthwatering
uhm- what did I just read.. is you saying for him mom to sexualize him even more than she kinda does-

Jlance13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uhm- what did I just read.. is you saying for him mom to sexualize him even more than she kinda does-
Yes, she’s already half way there. Might as well go all the way and give us what we really want. Worked for Kris Jenner. Or fire her all together and record his own nudes and dick pics. Lmao I’m fine with either