Jhonattan Burjack (brazilian Model)

JL666

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes!! He's the sweetest, and completely flawless - even tho I've already seen all these pics from this thread, they still make me horny. That's how powerful he is lol.

And I saw someone mentioned his tv debut: I kinda felt bad for him on it 'cause he was really bad at acting :( but well, at least he tried, and made his face even more famous in here (i'm BR too) so good for him
was he really that bad at acting? :eek: Haven't seen his tv work yet.

UulemntsKMA

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This man. I mean this man. He needs to be protected at all costs. He's so sweet to everyone. He's just so darling and hot at the same time. I just love him. Everytime I see a picture or video of him I become a little bit happier. Yeah, I am totally fan boying over him.

Reactions: LLL12345

Avrup

Legendary Member
Media
This man. I mean this man. He needs to be protected at all costs. He's so sweet to everyone. He's just so darling and hot at the same time. I just love him. Everytime I see a picture or video of him I become a little bit happier. Yeah, I am totally fan boying over him.
He’s got that Brazilian boy je ne sais quoi without any of the extra “jetinho” that catches everyone by rude surprise lol. But really though he’s going on like a decade now of being like a ray of sunlight incarnate as the eternal boy. Brazilian Apollo. Lol or rsrsrs as they say in Brasil.

Reactions: seeland06