venicedude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Others of note:
- Eduardo Ramos: Potentially has the biggest cock out of the cast (probably even bigger than Jesse) but he was soft/semi at best. Thick bush and girthy cock. Amazing body
- Tyler Lansing Weakes: Huge balls. They were swinging as he moved
- Julian Cihi: Long soft cock. Seemed like he was making an effort to hide it from the audience though for some reason

The others were kind of meh
I wouldn't describe any of them as "meh." They were all beautiful. But I am fan of cock in all shapes and sizes:)

Carl Lundstedt, who was probably naked and facing the audience the most, had a nice thick cock. Ramos was indeed pretty large and thick. Hiram definitely looked like he was at least semi-hard and pointing straight out. Michael Oberholzer looked small, but he was in a scene with Jesse's monster cock. Given the dynamics of the play, the fact that Jesse's gay character had a much bigger cock than his homophobic antagonist made it even hotter.

Unfortunately, I saw the second run so no Patrick Adams, whom I would have loved to have seen. But Bill Heck has a killer bod. Nice dick. Thinner than the other guys. Cut.

cam_cam17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Others of note:
- Eduardo Ramos: Potentially has the biggest cock out of the cast (probably even bigger than Jesse) but he was soft/semi at best. Thick bush and girthy cock. Amazing body
- Tyler Lansing Weakes: Huge balls. They were swinging as he moved
- Julian Cihi: Long soft cock. Seemed like he was making an effort to hide it from the audience though for some reason

The others were kind of meh
I think Tyler is bigger than Eduardo. He didn't turn around enough for my taste.