Jesse Cronk - Canadian fitness hunk

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
thank you! ive been meaning to make an official thread on him for like the last month lol. been culling all his latest shots together for the thread i planned to make :emoji_sweat_smile:
i was definitely able to find some of the shots that are posted here in pretty high res, ill have to compare them to whats here.

lastly, ive noticed how comfortable he is being photographed nude. he loves the attention, will like and reply to your comments on his ig posts. hes very sweet. hes been shot by rick day and frank louis. given his stance on nudity and the men whove shot him it would not surprise me if he secretly has an of. should anyone have some insight on this, dm me and well talk. i can keep secrets ;)

• Love
Reactions: msriffraff

msriffraff

Mythical Member
Media
Solutions
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thank you! ive been meaning to make an official thread on him for like the last month lol. been culling all his latest shots together for the thread i planned to make :emoji_sweat_smile:
i was definitely able to find some of the shots that are posted here in pretty high res, ill have to compare them to whats here.

lastly, ive noticed how comfortable he is being photographed nude. he loves the attention, will like and reply to your comments on his ig posts. hes very sweet. hes been shot by rick day and frank louis. given his stance on nudity and the men whove shot him it would not surprise me if he secretly has an of. should anyone have some insight on this, dm me and well talk. i can keep secrets ;)
Thanks for adding your thoughts, @Anron ! Def be sure to contribute if you have anything I haven't been able to get my hands on.

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
Thanks for adding your thoughts, @Anron ! Def be sure to contribute if you have anything I haven't been able to get my hands on.
you seem to be as on your shit as i am, i dont think ive got anything you dont but i will definitely look when i get the chance. whats your take on my last comment? would you agree or nah?

msriffraff

Mythical Member
Media
Solutions
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you seem to be as on your shit as i am, i dont think ive got anything you dont but i will definitely look when i get the chance. whats your take on my last comment? would you agree or nah?
I suppose it is possible, but he looks to be a (legit, insofar as any are) real estate agent, and he has done shoots with Bruce Weber (not that that means respectability). I could go either way.

Reactions: Anron

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
I suppose it is possible, but he looks to be a (legit, insofar as any are) real estate agent, and he has done shoots with Bruce Weber (not that that means respectability). I could go either way.
he shares a birthday with bruce, it was a few days ago. i know he does real estate so thats why i said “secret” of. a little side hustle never hurt anyone ;)

• Love
Reactions: msriffraff