jerking an uncut cock

secret_santa02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
By "fully open" do you mean pull back behind the head? I personally do not, the best feeling is the skin rubbing against the head.
Yes. I feel much better like that. But I have seen most guys pull it back and jerk. So it made me wonder if I'm doing it wrong.

Reactions: diver6

5708skier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes. I feel much better like that. But I have seen most guys pull it back and jerk. So it made me wonder if I'm doing it wrong.
Don't worry, you absolutely aren't doing it wrong! You should be taking full advantage of your foreskin!

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I become erect my foreskin almost becomes hidden. If I'm semi, then the foreskin is semi.

But of course, when I masturbate, the foreskin slides over the glans. I don't need lotion. In fact, any kind of lubricant can screw up a good wank.

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the day and my mood. Usually alternate between keeping it all the way over or halfway over the head and then a full retraction.
Completly what you said. Mood is very important.
Sometimes a quick jerking.
Sometimes more teasing my self.
Some only using 2 fingers, an other day the whole hand

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Differences may occur, not all bodies are the same. Luckily my skin is loose enough to slide it up n down easily when jerking off. Likewise it is loose enough to retract on its own when fully erect.

D

deleted23853121

Always fully open unless edged all day and getting a bit sore, love pulling fully back when cumming

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I side the skin back and forth across the head. It is pretty much fully back at one end of the stroke but I don't keep it in that position but move it forward again.

Reactions: thebuff

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does anyone jerk their uncut cock without fully opening the foreskin?
I almost always keep the head covered when having a tug. I means I don’t need lube. That said, I will occasionally retract the foreskin below the ridge of the glans and break out the lube, simply to vary the sensation.