Jeremy Crittenden (@jcritty)

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That seems to be too hairy to be him
It probably isn’t him. A full body leak of Jcritty stroking his cock was posted a few weeks ago and his cock is big, 7.5-8 inches hard with good size lowhangers. Sadly there was no way to save it, and it was removed.

whirlwind100

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is another one who is never going to voluntarily publicly distribute full nudes or x-rated stuff because of his desire to maintain a legitimate career as an actor. :\
The ironic thing is that he would make A LOT more money as an OF content creator than a sub-par comedian/actor. I know there's a giant stigma associated with being an OF creator, but the reality is that he's leaving a lot of money on the table.

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The ironic thing is that he would make A LOT more money as an OF content creator than a sub-par comedian/actor. I know there's a giant stigma associated with being an OF creator, but the reality is that he's leaving a lot of money on the table.
Yeah I’m curious what opinions are on his stand up comedy. I haven’t seen it but I don’t get comedic vibes from him

Bill2018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you think he has some sort of narcissism disorder? i've never seen someone always constantly posting photos of themselves *this* much lol (dont get me wrong, he still hot tho)
I suspect it is more about growing his follower base. I spoke to an actor friend recently who told me that TV show casting directors look how many followers an actor has across the different social media platforms when they make a casting decision. They want people who can bring an audience because it increases the value of the commercial rights.