maus77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy to see he's getting more recognition thanks to Buggy. He's so good in the role.
Jeff seems the only decent actor in this show. This is my first experience with One Piece and it’s awful. I barely made it through the first episode. Halfway through episode 2 now. Not sure how much more I can stand even though he’s in six episodes.

maus77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he straight, or is his sexuality a secret?
I’ve never found any info officially, but… From his time on AoS he was good friends with the main actress. They used to post a lot of reels of them singing songs from the musical Hamilton on her IG. In the comments once she responded to him, Yes Kweeeeeennn! So, he seemed to be like a gay best friend. She was dating someone else at the time too. There’s several times he would kiss his costar, Iain, on the cheek at many events. My guess is that he’s gay, just not posting anything about it so he can still be casted without being typecasted.

Reactions: brnguy

bassettbussy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve never found any info officially, but… From his time on AoS he was good friends with the main actress. They used to post a lot of reels of them singing songs from the musical Hamilton on her IG. In the comments once she responded to him, Yes Kweeeeeennn! So, he seemed to be like a gay best friend. She was dating someone else at the time too. There’s several times he would kiss his costar, Iain, on the cheek at many events. My guess is that he’s gay, just not posting anything about it so he can still be casted without being typecasted.
All the men in that cast kissed each other and liking musicals isn't an exclusively gay thing, he's an actor lol.