Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude is ugly AF. He could do so much better.
I mean, he’s hot to him. Which is the only thing that matters, neither of them would ever date you so relax on hating on others for your dream.

Hshshhsjjsjsnnsnsb

Cherished Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
I really am curious as to how that arrangement even came about because for years before this he used to preach on being monogamous to his husband. Hell this very same boy he used to claim it was a daddy/son dynamic that was non sexual and was like a mentor thing…seems that didn’t last long. But now it appears him and the boy have broken up because he removed him from his ig bio and is always posting about non loyalty and betrayal when it comes to love and stuff

Marc Gay Harden

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really am curious as to how that arrangement even came about because for years before this he used to preach on being monogamous to his husband. Hell this very same boy he used to claim it was a daddy/son dynamic that was non sexual and was like a mentor thing…seems that didn’t last long. But now it appears him and the boy have broken up because he removed him from his ig bio and is always posting about non loyalty and betrayal when it comes to love and stuff
Weird weird!!

Reactions: fernandoall1

JoeTee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude is ugly AF. He could do so much better.
I don't think he's ugly, but I will agree that JDW is the star attraction.

But then he's exceptionally attractive, so many guys would pale a bit next to him. I still think the young dude is still very nice in his own right, and might have other attractive qualities. It's not all about looks after all...

Reactions: Nycchooch and ADDA