Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t think his hubby approved of it. I think that’s why he takes pics down after a while but he has to know that people out there save them and that’s why he posts them anyway for a short time
So, they're KNOWINGLY in a throuple now, but he's STILL being 'ball 'n' chained'?! WTF kinda hypocritic logic is THAT?! :emoji_confused::emoji_confused::emoji_confused::emoji_upside_down::emoji_upside_down::emoji_upside_down:

Reactions: Paul772

messiliamireland98

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, they're KNOWINGLY in a throuple now, but he's STILL being 'ball 'n' chained'?! WTF kinda hypocritic logic is THAT?! :emoji_confused::emoji_confused::emoji_confused::emoji_upside_down::emoji_upside_down::emoji_upside_down:
This all being based on someone’s opinion on the situation. Unless Jeff says his husband isn’t comfortable then why mention it. He may have cold feet of posting too much or maybe a family member might have seen something, who knows no point going at mark for something we know nothing about

Reactions: Sirnikonn and ADDA

Jasonblovely

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This all being based on someone’s opinion on the situation. Unless Jeff says his husband isn’t comfortable then why mention it. He may have cold feet of posting too much or maybe a family member might have seen something, who knows no point going at mark for something we know nothing about
It’s not my “opinion” it’s a fact. If you been here or even following day one he ONLY removes pics that aren’t accepted by his husband. He also confirmed multiple times that he could post hard pics but DOESNT because his husband doesn’t approve of other people seeing it. Like it doesn’t take that much time to read his posts on here . Also notice the pictures he removes he’s either hard or very semi. Use your head.

• Haha
Reactions: fernandoall1

Sirnikonn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean come on...
Need my boy on his knees worshipping daddy’s big cock…. his big Bambi eyes looking up at daddy for approval as his tongue works it’s way around my head and shaft. His hand and mouth expertly strokes my cock until my moans tell him he’s about to get daddy’s sweet load

FrMCu8DagAAzeq4.jpg

captainX7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the towels and bringing the mirror into the kitchen. There is a story there. Is there always a mirror around anytime they get together?
We know there's always a CAMERA around... Too bad they're too vain to ever give us any video... : unamused:: unamused:: unamused:

Catubq

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
He’s handsome but gosh, yes, his dick seems a bit weird, maybe it’s infected?
He injects it. I wonder if he pumps as well. At first was hot to think that he had a super thick cock, now it's looking too artificial. But i guess what matters is that they are happy.