Jayrock Male Stripper

niqobrown1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Making a group for this HOTTTT male stripper and model in Orange county named JayRock. He has appeared in some reality TV and stripper movie Chocolate City. Just wanted to share with you all his sexyness.

Last edited by a moderator:

niqobrown1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A) Learn the difference between to, too, and two.

B) No where did I say he wasn't sexy, but I'm wondering how a dude who isn't famous and has a small dick is in the celebrity section of the LARGE PENIS support group.
Okay, so I'm wondering why someone who is so negative? Took the time to argue and question nudes in a group thread he decided to click in and check out?? He has been on reality TV before and in a Netflix movie. No he isn't famous but he is a more popular stripper. However , the question till remains! Why are you here??? Just click away

niqobrown1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A) Learn the difference between to, too, and two.

B) No where did I say he wasn't sexy, but I'm wondering how a dude who isn't famous and has a small dick is in the celebrity section of the LARGE PENIS support group.
He is also a model! So he fits in this forum! Carry on

Reactions: cderekgo

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He goes through moods though lol one week he will sell you nudes the next is don't come at him with that gay shit. Usually friendly though tbh
So it depends if needs some quick cash then?. Maybe that is why he set is instagram page to private now, probably he was getting quite a lot of nude requests from men?.

Reactions: niqobrown1993