Jared celma

Brandonslzano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it just me but on some of his pics he’s wearing foundation concealer and mascara? Plus his so called girlfriend is now dating some other guy but apparently they’re still friends. I feel like she was maybe just a cover up lol. He’s gorgeous don’t get me wrong but I definitely think he may be closeted

wannachat94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who would pay for this without him giving any preview or idea of what he will be posting beyond a towel selfie? Softcore 0 f pages are so pointless.

tru dat. sure it’s gonna be softcore since he’s a fashion model but at least we might see some ass over there lol let’s just wait

wannachat94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A real let down. He actually just post pics he posted on his Instagram ages ago. Such a disappointment. Would have loved to see more of him. He is gorgeous.
he probably doesn't even know how onlyfans works. his english is terrible lol we need time for him to figure out what he gotta do

kingkylie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a gay i matched with him on tinder back in a day and he has huge meat
I doubt he’d “not now” since he was more than vocal about his funsies with photogtaphers when we talked.
I never got to meet him bc he was leaving the day we matched but we talked for some serious time.
Any pics?

User727384

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any pics?
unfortunately not, it was all throught snap and he always demanded not saving anything. I didnt really understand back then since i thought he is actually openly gay but i guess he is not lol.
I believe he actually even blocked me in the end. I remember trying to text him like few months after we stopped talking and not being able to find him lol

Reactions: RomanZyzz