James khan

LulaAlb32

Cherished Member
Media
I literally sent you about £150 worth of content to apologise - if you didn’t want it why didn’t you just say so and I would have unsent it and sent the money back instead?

unfortunately I have 1000s of fans a month just on OF and run this, my PT and my socials alone and occasionally lose track of some of the content etc but always happy to resolve
A refund was requested multiple times. Promote yours self all you want - I’m just sharing my experience. You take advantage of queer folks and that’s that.

DuckDuckHo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve literally messaged and resolved the issues with every single person who’s contacted me about missing content. I don’t know why you’re obsessed with continually bringing me down it’s strange.

Good to hear you're making amends for your scamming ways. It's just a shame you don't resolve it immediately in your DMs when it happens and instead wait for people to call you out on this forum before you get your arse in gear. Better late than never as they say. Fingers crossed we won't get more stories of you taking money and disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Leo996

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I literally sent you about £150 worth of content to apologise - if you didn’t want it why didn’t you just say so and I would have unsent it and sent the money back instead?

unfortunately I have 1000s of fans a month just on OF and run this, my PT and my socials alone and occasionally lose track of some of the content etc but always happy to resolve
Sorry to interject but my experience with you has not been what you’ve described here. We agreed you’d send me customs, I paid you and have not received the items. So the bit about always being happy to resolve is simply not true. You had a “well I sent them, so not my fault you didn’t receive them” attitude without as much as a tracking number or proof of you having sent them. Not even being nasty but I think you do need to be open to criticism if you’re failing to meet expectations you’ve set yourself. Happy to include screenshots of our chat if necessary

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got blocked after spending so much money also and he said he was going to post gay content in January I follower up by asking him again and he blocked me! Absolute liar!
Wow. OK. I was going to join again but sounds scammy. I liked his cock and ass but not if I get blocked for asking a question. Thanks.

brenty22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and paid a lot of money for a private video - through contact on Instagram. After I paid, it was then determined he can't send it through any other app except OnlyFans and I would need to subscribe - that's fine, I understand.

Once the money was received, he confirmed he would do the video later that afternoon. That was 2 days ago, radio silence since then - he's been online on his OF and posted several times since then. I could understand getting busy on the weekend and not having the time, but a message wouldn't hurt. No matter how kind he may seem, he only wants your money and I'm so disappointed. Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.12.13 pm.png

brenty22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and paid a lot of money for a private video - through contact on Instagram. After I paid, it was then determined he can't send it through any other app except OnlyFans and I would need to subscribe - that's fine, I understand.

Once the money was received, he confirmed he would do the video later that afternoon. That was 2 days ago, radio silence since then - he's been online on his OF and posted several times since then. I could understand getting busy on the weekend and not having the time, but a message wouldn't hurt. No matter how kind he may seem, he only wants your money and I'm so disappointed. View attachment 96460121
Update: about 10 minutes after posting this comment, James re-appeared, only to send me an OLD video (ones that he's teased in here). My video was meant to be 10 minutes (this was 7) and had some private things that he was asked to do which he said wouldn't be a problem.

After calling him out saying it was an old video, he said he "hadn't had time to make a new one and for now enjoy this one" so basically if I didn't realise it was an old video - he would try to pass it off as new. Absolutely pathetic, give your money to a true adult performer and not this scammer.

Reactions: Unicorns Valley

bbgirlrunningupstairs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update: about 10 minutes after posting this comment, James re-appeared, only to send me an OLD video (ones that he's teased in here). My video was meant to be 10 minutes (this was 7) and had some private things that he was asked to do which he said wouldn't be a problem.

After calling him out saying it was an old video, he said he "hadn't had time to make a new one and for now enjoy this one" so basically if I didn't realise it was an old video - he would try to pass it off as new. Absolutely pathetic, give your money to a true adult performer and not this scammer.
I mean, the guy constantly uses old photos to promote himself. He's nothing but a scammer.

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry to hear this. There are so many high profile influencers who do this shit and we must stop letting them take advantage of people who are willing to pay for quality content. Trust me my expectations are not high, but at least do what you say you will do.

After calling him out saying it was an old video, he said he "hadn't had time to make a new one and for now enjoy this one" so basically if I didn't realise it was an old video - he would try to pass it off as new. Absolutely pathetic, give your money to a true adult performer and not this scammer

Reactions: brenty22

Boyxboy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we both need to face the sad truth. James has nothing left to offer. We used to worship him for only one thing : his chest. Yet, he decided to dig his own grave when he got surgery to « correct » the sexiest part of his body. It’s been almost a year and his chest and nipples are still looking like shit. I think it’s time for everyone (including for the scammer) to face the fact that it’s over. He is not interesting anymore and I think he knows it. Hence the fact that he keeps posting and sending content from his previous glory. Let’s just forget about this man but above all, let’s all spend our money on something much worthwhile.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike-42

Unicorns Valley

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Too laziness to do something that not please him. A lot of repetitive pics and videos in his 0nlyfans for that reason. Zero commitment for his audience.

Glitterlust

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we both need to face the sad truth. James has nothing left to offer. We used to worship him for only one thing : his chest. Yet, he decided to dig his own grave when he got surgery to « correct » the sexiest part of his body. It’s been almost a year and his chest and nipples are still looking like shit. I think it’s time for everyone (including for the scammer) to face the fact that it’s over. He is not interesting anymore and I think he knows it. Hence the fact that he keeps posting and sending content from his previous glory. Let’s just forget about this man but above all, let’s all spend our money on something much worthwhile.
His pecs was one of a kind. Just the hottest thing. That was what got me following him on IG years before that love island thing. I dunno what happened to his pecs now but it's ruined his entire physique. Not sure why anyone would ruin the one thing they're known for

Tomriddlepoo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can a doctor chime in and elaborate on the incisions underneath each pec implant
hi yes i’m a doctor and basically it means that they need to be sucked on