Jakob Jokerst

Richard_Schwarz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 121924111

View attachment 121924121

This actually makes me really sad that he has to deal with sexual harrassment via direct messages.
It’s peculiar how every hot straight male influencer would typically give a response like this, but they never talk about armies of simping female fans who are no different in their behaviour.
I’m not justifying online harassment, but it just always seems strange to me that influencers make these special comments only when it has to do with gay weirdos.

lolums123

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
But would he answer the question if it were about

:emoji_thinking:

Like if he wanted to be unbiased he could say he likes all his fans... so long as they are respectful to him.
We don’t know because that’s not what was asked lol he answered the question that was asked of him. There’s no need to make it something that it’s not.

lolums123

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We don’t know because that’s not what was asked lol he answered the question that was asked of him. There’s no need to make it something that it’s not.
So he had no choice which question to answer? I didn't know he was being held at gun point my bad.

Social media influencer/online personality/model does not a public relations professional make.

Report and block the harassers, stick to the easy questions like "favourite colour?"or "cats or dogs?" lol.

Reactions: reigns

reigns

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah he could've chosen a different question to address all unwanted sexual messages. Rather than the one specifically about gay men. That makes it appear as if gays are the only ones sending him those types of messages.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah he could've chosen a different question to address all unwanted sexual messages. Rather than the one specifically about gay men. That makes it appear as if gays are the only ones sending him those types of messages.
Or maybe he isn't as annoyed or offended by sexual messages from female fans. Because.... He is straight.

Crazy concept I know...

Jester85

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So he had no choice which question to answer? I didn't know he was being held at gun point my bad.

Social media influencer/online personality/model does not a public relations professional make.

Report and block the harassers, stick to the easy questions like "favourite colour?"or "cats or dogs?" lol.
Or maybe he can answer whatever questions he chooses, not whichever ones a random person on the internet deems appropriate.

reigns

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or maybe he isn't as annoyed or offended by sexual messages from female fans. Because.... He is straight.

Crazy concept I know...

So say that then. Rather than saying you want a "nice loving community".

It's amazing how much subtle homophobia we've been conditioned to just accept and be okay with.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So say that then. Rather than saying you want a "nice loving community".

It's amazing how much subtle homophobia we've been conditioned to just accept and be okay with.
Nothing homophobic has taken place here. Please get a grip.

What's amazing is how much some of you have been conditioned to recognize offense where none actually exists.

This was a totally innocuous reply.

reigns

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a person who tries to see homophobia everywhere. But when you are asked a general opinion of your gay fans and you choose to make a comment about being sent over sexualized messages, you are promoting the narrative that all gays are perverted hornballs. I don't think that was his intention, but responsible people with large platforms should be more careful with their words imo.

Again, it really wouldn't have been that difficult to say: I appreciate ALL my fans no matter their gender or orientation. But I am straight and would prefer to only receive messages from women. OR I would prefer to not receive any sexual messages AT ALL.

But this is his fan thread on lpsg so I'm not expecting an impartial audience. :kissing_heart:

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
I'm not a person who tries to see homophobia everywhere.
Maybe you could try a little less lol also maybe you could redirect your irritation onto those gay men that don’t understand boundaries and send sexually harassing messages to strangers online, and not someone on the receiving end of that sexual harassment explaining what their (very reasonable) boundaries are.

reigns

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you could try a little less lol also maybe you could redirect your irritation onto those gay men that don’t understand boundaries and send sexually harassing messages to strangers online, and not someone on the receiving end of that sexual harassment explaining what their (very reasonable) boundaries are.

my point is: all genders and orientations have problems understanding boundaries. Not JUST gay men. Despite what the stereotype is.