Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have been bumping into a Russian muscle build daddy. The first time I ran into him, he sent next to me with pants and a shirt. Slowly but surely he started to strip down to his boxers. Noticed he was sporting a chub. I’m pretty sure he noticed that I was checking him out but made no eye contact. It got to the point where he started shaking both legs and can see his cock just bounce up and down. Almost asked to touch it but I didn’t.

ariesgeorge

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Any of the straight guys here done anything with guys at the gym? My gym isn't gay enough for cruising but a few times I've had stares from some of the straight guys there. Hard to know if it's just being bros or what.

I did meet a guy when I was drunk and sucked his dick. Small arab guy with a big thick dick. A few days later I realised he went to my gym and saw me there. He asked if we could work out together with his friend who happened to be hot af. He said he could spot me. I said I was good. Looking back on it I should've taken him up on the offer. The friend was almost as tall as me with a great body and I got the vibe he knew what had happened.

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
Any of the straight guys here done anything with guys at the gym? My gym isn't gay enough for cruising but a few times I've had stares from some of the straight guys there. Hard to know if it's just being bros or what.

I did meet a guy when I was drunk and sucked his dick. Small arab guy with a big thick dick. A few days later I realised he went to my gym and saw me there. He asked if we could work out together with his friend who happened to be hot af. He said he could spot me. I said I was good. Looking back on it I should've taken him up on the offer. The friend was almost as tall as me with a great body and I got the vibe he knew what had happened.
Why would you turn down the offer to be spotted?

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

ariesgeorge

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I can read those kind of signs lmao. I'm not that aloof. It's more when you catch somebody staring a bit too long etc
my rule is that if a dude flashes his dick at you, then they're down to play. 100% of the time. if they sit next to you and his knees starts to touch yours, they also down. I had sooo many back then,

Gaysunshine

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my rule is that if a dude flashes his dick at you, then they're down to play. 100% of the time. if they sit next to you and his knees starts to touch yours, they also down. I had sooo many back then,
knees touching in a locker room is such a big signal, even guys who have no idea what cruising is, know what it means

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say conversely, if a guy is interested, you'll know pretty much right away. Stop staring and hinting if you're not getting any signals back.

Even if he's timid, he'll still show a spark of something if interested. The worst is the guys who won't stop with the obviousness when they aren't getting a response. That can ruin a venue for others, and also potentially put you in harm's way.

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the likes. I'm not entirely sure why I was a buzzkill with that post earlier today. I suppose it's just that I've seen that behavior too many times, and mostly that it's become abundantly clear to me that you will see any interest early on. If you don't see anything at the start (no slightly open shower curtain, no furtive glance in your direction, however quick), then you almost certainly won't see it later either, no matter how much you hope for it, so move on. That was a lesson that took a while to learn.

Carry on with the sexy talk, please!

ariesgeorge

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd say conversely, if a guy is interested, you'll know pretty much right away. Stop staring and hinting if you're not getting any signals back.

Even if he's timid, he'll still show a spark of something if interested. The worst is the guys who won't stop with the obviousness when they aren't getting a response. That can ruin a venue for others, and also potentially put you in harm's way.
The problem is I think I'm the one being signalled to but I don't know how to respond or be sure they're not staring for another reason.

tuabuela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

So true. Some guys are very much consumed with their own delusions. They think everyone is interested in them and everyone is game…

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

mardel81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone jumped into shower stalls with guys after hints in the sauna? I usually end up in shower stalls playing with guys
I got fucked in the showers at my gym just a few days ago. We started playing in the steam room. When the coast was clear he came into my shower. Pushed me against the wall, ate my ass and then slid is cock in. It was so hot!

Xyz_will

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got fucked in the showers at my gym just a few days ago. We started playing in the steam room. When the coast was clear he came into my shower. Pushed me against the wall, ate my ass and then slid is cock in. It was so hot!
He came inside you?

Reactions: RazorUniverse