Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone jumped into shower stalls with guys after hints in the sauna? I usually end up in shower stalls playing with guys
yes. the end stall has slightly larger as its for handicapped or people that want the seat in the shower. I had a regular gym buddy and after the jacuzzi he wonder down to the last shower stall, turn, and look in my direction. I'd follow in a minute or two.

FitMate123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone jumped into shower stalls with guys after hints in the sauna? I usually end up in shower stalls playing with guys
I've started doing this more. At first I found it a bit weird joining another guys cube but if he's giving you eyes and the door is cracked, my new philosophy is might as well go try if you are in the mood. If they don't want it, they will close the door.

FitMate123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The problem is I think I'm the one being signalled to but I don't know how to respond or be sure they're not staring for another reason.
I think it you grab your cock or flash it and they don't get hard or start grabbing it, then maybe it's a different signal but I think 90% of the time if you are thinking they want it, they do, just everyone waiting for the moves to start.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a while ago, but yes, I have done this. The shower area traffic was pretty slow--the shower area had individual showers closed with a thick curtain (not see through). So when the way was "clear,"we jumped into a shower together. Very hot action......bodies coming together....belly to belly, hard dick to hard dick....lots of kissing, groping, mutual jerking and sucking..... ended with powerful orgasms.......

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a while ago, but yes, I have done this. The shower area traffic was pretty slow--the shower area had individual showers closed with a thick curtain (not see through). So when the way was "clear,"we jumped into a shower together. Very hot action......bodies coming together....belly to belly, hard dick to hard dick....lots of kissing, groping, mutual jerking and sucking..... ended with powerful orgasms.......
And yes.....knowing that occasionally there were other guys walking by or showering next to us---all without knowing that we were right there in the next shower jerking each other and sucking each others cock----was a huge turn on.....

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saunas can be very active and fun. A couple of the gyms I've belonged to over the years were often busy with one or more guys stroking, usually solo but sometimes mutually. Once in while, you'd see someone going down on someone else but it was often quick given the possibility of anyone walking in. Surprisingly, It seemed as if more sauna action took place at some of the country clubs I played golf, tennis at where the membership was more skewed toward middle-aged and older with occasional younger guys.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe