Jack quaid

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
If that rumor is true, please god let it be more than just Hughie and Tek sharing Annie. Let Hughie lock lips with Tek, or let them feel each other up. Hell, let Hughie fuck Annie while Tek fucks Hughie. A scrap of bisexual Hughie. Please!

bruinboy1998

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If that rumor is true, please god let it be more than just Hughie and Tek sharing Annie. Let Hughie lock lips with Tek, or let them feel each other up. Hell, let Hughie fuck Annie while Tek fucks Hughie. A scrap of bisexual Hughie. Please!
According to the rumor, it's actually gonna be with Ashley, not Annie. I wonder if Ashley and Tek Knight are both gonna take turns fucking Hughie.

Reactions: photojosh

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a rumor that in the next season there will be a threesome scene between him, Ashley, and Tek Knight

Hughie better get dickd and pegged big time. That boy screams bottom.

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a rumor that in the next season there will be a threesome scene between him, Ashley, and Tek Knight
I misread that as Ted Knight and was understandably confused, not the least because Ted Knight died nearly 40 years ago.

photojosh

Legendary Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I really need to quit this site. I just can’t anymore
It's from The Boys and it's spin off. There were scenes where a girl that could shrink was jerking off a guy and he was getting off on being 'so huge' because he was average sized. It sounds weird, but just hope the context helps... I get you :laughing: