Jack laugher

DAB19

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking of dildos, I'd love to see him slide one in his hole
Highly unlikely to actually happen, but I would immediately resub if he did! It's such a waste to see guys with such amazing asses completely disregard their potential.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Highly unlikely to actually happen, but I would immediately resub if he did! It's such a waste to see guys with such amazing asses completely disregard their potential.
Tends to be a common problem with straight guys

briansdong

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In his latest free video, he's wearing these light gray compression boxers, which is more material but ironically you can see a lot of outline due to how light it is. You can pretty clearly see how big it is soft and what religion he is, etc, haha.

Good on him!

Edit: I haven't kept up with his feed so closely but he referred to it as a "big reveal". The video started with a large white towel on.

BigBoyBaker

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In his latest free video, he's wearing these light gray compression boxers, which is more material but ironically you can see a lot of outline due to how light it is. You can pretty clearly see how big it is soft and what religion he is, etc, haha.

Good on him!

Edit: I haven't kept up with his feed so closely but he referred to it as a "big reveal". The video started with a large white towel on.
From what saw some big balls more than a handful and a girthy soft cock. might as well whip it out now more or less seen it all now :)