Jack Harlow

ZacEfronWhore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's some remini in this pic I saw on instagram I guess.. but very few man have this power over me.. I see his face and I get hard.. and I believe he have this power over a lot of people because 95% of this thread are pics of him fully clothed.. there's something about his eyes, his beard, his mouth and his hair that are so appealing to me.. also his charismatic and sweet smile and his loosey charm, his apparently effortless style and his earrings..

I remember I said his sex appeal wasn't about his good looks.. but he is good looking sometimes.. even handsome (this pic sure is)... I feel like he is the type of man that you underestimate in first contact... but the closer he gets, your heart beats faster, you hyperventilate.. I would lose control because he is hypnotizing

MSJAzJl.jpeg

alexandersworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's some remini in this pic I saw on instagram I guess.. but very few man have this power over me.. I see his face and I get hard.. and I believe he have this power over a lot of people because 95% of this thread are pics of him fully clothed.. there's something about his eyes, his beard, his mouth and his hair that are so appealing to me.. also his charismatic and sweet smile and his loosey charm, his apparently effortless style and his earrings..

I remember I said his sex appeal wasn't about his good looks.. but he is good looking sometimes.. even handsome (this pic sure is)... I feel like he is the type of man that you underestimate in first contact... but the closer he gets, your heart beats faster, you hyperventilate.. I would lose control because he is hypnotizing

MSJAzJl.jpeg
jack has always striked me as fine, i remember discovering him in early 2019 before the appearance change and even then he did it for me. your statement is totally true, he’s the type you underestimate and then suddenly he’s all you think about.

Reactions: paynepane

GuedeNibo4981

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

MSJAzJl.jpeg

Yes, he is really a Pisces. Dreamy, chill, artsy, alluring and sexy as fuck.

Pluto937

Expert Member
Media
Yes girl, ignore the haters.

To share your fantasies is what this board is all about so go ahead and tell us.
Well, basically when the dream started we were sitting together laughing. And we were at a school or big basketball event I’m not sure. But we had a great time we were laughing and we were very clearly together he had a casual outfit and we smiled a lot. It was more of a romantic dream than anything else. We also walked somewhere but the dream ended before much/anything else happened but I can say that me and him with in a relaintionshio and super tight and close

Narutokun2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, basically when the dream started we were sitting together laughing. And we were at a school or big basketball event I’m not sure. But we had a great time we were laughing and we were very clearly together he had a casual outfit and we smiled a lot. It was more of a romantic dream than anything else. We also walked somewhere but the dream ended before much/anything else happened but I can say that me and him with in a relaintionshio and super tight and close
Yeah, I hate it when dreams do that too. :rolleyes: ;)
Jumping from a "good" dream to a "stupid" dream… :( :mad: