Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want his dick in my ass
If you want to know what it feels like, just sit there with nothing in your ass. Even the tightest bottom will be asking if it's in yet. He looks like a Ken doll in his underwear and what he does show isn't much. He does this thing where he holds the head so you can't tell how big it is, almost like he's hiding a lot of it but you can tell it's just the tip.

Icongold

Legendary Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
Unsure
If you want to know what it feels like, just sit there with nothing in your ass. Even the tightest bottom will be asking if it's in yet. He looks like a Ken doll in his underwear and what he does show isn't much. He does this thing where he holds the head so you can't tell how big it is, almost like he's hiding a lot of it but you can tell it's just the tip.
Bitter size queen.

Gypsyjoe235

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I’m small to

Reactions: Icongold

cadecummings

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone have pics of Jack
I do sadly I’ve spent way to much on his only fans to have him cover his top in every pic even paying 100 for one 18 seconds video that’s when I was done it’s all click bate like jerkin off cum everywhere buy it for high prices then most anyone on of and it’s only him in his underwear running his bulldogs for like 10-20 second

bitwunk1992

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He and I chat a lot every time I make a new OF. I pay way too much money. But last time we sexted quite a bit. The most I saw of his dick was his shaft. He always covers his head. But it's still hot. I've definitely been with guys who are much smaller. He may not be the biggest, but definitely not the smallest. If you're wondering.. no I didn't save any of his pics.

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
He told me he is uncut... I wonder..
Yeah, this guy seems to be the only person that thinks he's cut "like his brother" with no proof at all and where there are several accounts and he's told people he's uncut. I'm convinced the photos are real and he is uncut, like he has said... but then there's always that one guy saying that he's not. I don't think you'll know for sure unless he starts showing it clearly and the scamming stops.