Italian hunks: andrea maddaluni & yuri pennisi (ig: iammadda / therealyurins)

JotaT

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in primis antonio è fidanzato con un ragazzo da una vita in pratica invece madda è etero
Be però possono sempre scopare, è una cosa normale... sai quanti etero (io bsx per esempio) fanno sesso anche con ragazzi:p ...e i fidanzati non sono mai stati stati un problema, anche perché Sebert l'ho trovi in Romeo che cerca incontri tra l'altro...

Reactions: Stefanto97

heroes12345

Experimental Member
Media
Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Be però possono sempre scopare, è una cosa normale... sai quanti etero (io bsx per esempio) fanno sesso anche con ragazzi:p ...e i fidanzati non sono mai stati stati un problema, anche perché Sebert l'ho trovi in Romeo che cerca incontri tra l'altro...
Nessun etero fa sesso anche coi maschi ahhaha. Se lo fa non è etero

• Haha
Reactions: D.392 and hottie85

hottie85

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nessun etero fa sesso anche coi maschi ahhaha. Se lo fa non è etero
Don't be ridiculous. I find it funny how many people around here think they know everything about something as complex as sexuality. I'm 100% gay and I've fucked women. It's just a matter of getting a hard-on, and some people are very good at it.

JotaT

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We need to get out of the opposite hetero/homo pattern because sex is not a certain science... and I have heard a lot of stories of "straight" guys who have had or still have sex with guys... and I have my experiences to prove it . A gay boy who denies bisexuality makes the same mistake as a straight boy who denies the possibility of having sex with other boys. The extremist principle is the same... while sex is not science. And I don't want to have to explain it anymore... I give up haha:p

Reactions: hottie85

hottie85

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We need to get out of the opposite hetero/homo pattern because sex is not a certain science... and I have heard a lot of stories of "straight" guys who have had or still have sex with guys... and I have my experiences to prove it . A gay boy who denies bisexuality makes the same mistake as a straight boy who denies the possibility of having sex with other boys. The extremist principle is the same... while sex is not science. And I don't want to have to explain it anymore... I give up haha:p
The point is that we tend to project our own sht onto others. Those gays who say that a guy can't be straight because he fucks guys is probably because they feel pure disgust at the thought of fucking a woman and would be incapable of doing so. And therefore, they think that their case applies to the rest of humanity.

JotaT

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The point is that we tend to project our own sht onto others. Those gays who say that a guy can't be straight because he fucks guys is probably because they feel pure disgust at the thought of fucking a woman and would be incapable of doing so. And therefore, they think that their case applies to the rest of humanity.
I've met gay guys who were disgusting with pussy... it's the same mistake straight guys make when they say they don't like cock (and I don't like it, it's true, but I go with guys and girls too). it's so easy and beautiful...