Isaiah Larkin

Diego Paige

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's back it idk what it is this time most likely meth cuz that had a huge come up around town but he sold himself to this group of guys my friend hangs around they 3 guys took turns on him while the 4th filmed they slapped and hit him on his back while they fucked him i saw the video it got pretty violent he was crying for bit after the second guy made him stand up and bend over and donkey kong slapped his back by the time they were done his back was red and his ass cheeks whats sad is they didnt even give him the full $300 just 60 but he took it

Jayhuff_

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's back it idk what it is this time most likely meth cuz that had a huge come up around town but he sold himself to this group of guys my friend hangs around they 3 guys took turns on him while the 4th filmed they slapped and hit him on his back while they fucked him i saw the video it got pretty violent he was crying for bit after the second guy made him stand up and bend over and donkey kong slapped his back by the time they were done his back was red and his ass cheeks whats sad is they didnt even give him the full $300 just 60 but he took it
damn. if ur telling the truth thats lowkey sad as fuck... isaiah needs help.

Reactions: soulwat32