Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am happy with my dick but I noticed that I never saw a dick with the same thing like me, idk is this normal?
Yep, normal. Just remnants of your Frenum from when you were circumcised. Perfectly normal.

Uhhh toilet

Sexy Member
Media
Lebanon Station (Kentucky, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Yep, normal. Just remnants of your Frenum from when you were circumcised. Perfectly normal.
Thanks you for answering, but like you see there's like a dark shade on. My fake that's normal right? So the red line on my dick is just the circumcised? I was kinda worried I thought it was the blood who stoped flooding the gland cause I have a little gland hahaga

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still have part of my frenulum too.

full

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's normal, genitals are often darker than the rest of your body. Circumcision exposes some of the internal skin that would normally be covered by foreskin. So it's common for a circumcised penis to have a "two tone" look.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It looks okay, but circumcision has many manifestations. It looks like you've had a little too much cut away. The frenulum is still partly intact. Color differences are common. If the scar is one inch below the edge of the glans you will see the inside of your fforeskin. If the scar is directly below the edge then you will not have that color difference.
Where is the pee hole? It is not clearly visible in the photo. Is it right in the glans?

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your cock looks totally normal to me. The coloration is normal like that with circumcision. The frenulum is there and normal. I don't see any concern. Nice cock! :) @Cumz cock as well!

• Love
Reactions: Cumz

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude looks normal to me circumcision can be different in all cases different doctors performing the procedure there are going to be different out comes I was circumcisedat 19 I still have most of my fernilium left you cock looks great here is mine

View media item 904408
View media item 927686