Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wore a jockstrap every day for PE in high school, back in the day.

Back in the day? Yeah about 40 years ago.

Jockstraps have moved from athletics (where they have been 99% replaced by compression shorts) and into the world of gay fetish wear.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back in the day? Yeah about 40 years ago.

Jockstraps have moved from athletics (where they have been 99% replaced by compression shorts) and into the world of gay fetish wear.
For those sports where wearing a cup is advantageous guys still wear jockstraps because compression shorts just don't cut it (and yes, I know there are compression shorts with a pouch for a cup but from what I understand, that is pretty ineffective).

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wore a jockstrap every day for PE in high school, back in the day.
Same here. Back in the 70's, we actually had "Jock Checks," where the PE coach would line us all up, and make us individually prove we were wearing a jock, usually by pulling the leg strap out the bottom of our shorts. You would drop your PE grade one or two letters if you got too many "jock marks" for having failed repeated jock inspections. If you ever took a ball to the crotch, the first thing the coach would say was "Are you wearing a jockstrap? You're supposed to be!" So jocks were indeed once mainstream.

I'm wondering what parents and politicians would think of this practice if it were carried on today...

Reactions: Tony56

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here. Back in the 70's, we actually had "Jock Checks," where the PE coach would line us all up, and make us individually prove we were wearing a jock, usually by pulling the leg strap out the bottom of our shorts.

I'm wondering what parents and politicians would think of this practice if it were carried on today...
We have turned boys into pussies so the parents probably would be calling their lawyers.

Reactions: Jon1971