Inked Bjg (billyjoegrayy)

Andrexxx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is now advertising for rejoining, I never got a video I was promised when 1 time i did sub, so he must be joking.

View attachment 117344961
It’s bull, he posted there a video of him and that lad. The lad is getting fucked by a dildo. All he does is hold is ass

Andrexxx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1000% he will be washed up within a year or two if he continues to do the following.

(a) baiting his subs who will actually pay money with fake “gay” content. Once they see that there is no gay content they won’t sub again.

(b) post the same repetitive content without adding any flares. It’s the same poses, give us something different.

(c) Continuing to confirm nor deny his sexuality on TikTok etc. Nobody in this god forsaken world cares what you are into. Why can’t he just ignore the comments….. he feeds into it and knows it gets people questioning who he’s into leading into all the gay baiting.

Andrexxx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I doubt they did. Think of it from a realistic standpoint. 10k is a lot of money. Also he baits a lot, he’s just as bad as Harry jowsey. He’s going to upload a new series of content where he will say “gay man paid 10k for blowjob” - here you go…. It won’t be his dick and y’all will fall for it.

He is out to make money